We offer roof maintenance plans in Miami and Hialeah. Regular inspections and maintenance are the safest way to ensure that the roof is structurally sound and will not leak. It also helps extend the useful life of the roof by many years. Save money by safeguarding your investment with regular check-ups.
Our Maintenance Service Includes
- Annual, semi-annual, or quarterly roof inspection reports complete with any recommendations.
- Pictures describing all corrections made (before and after)
- Cleaning of all primary drainage components and roof top debris.
- Seal and top off all pitch pans.
- Caulk all counter flashing.
- Make minor flashing repairs.
- Coat flashing as needed.
- All leaks repaired (as per agreement).
- Historical File complete with all forms as describes in Schedule of Services and Fees.
- Roof Maintenance Manual and forms to be sent to owner upon completion of inspection.
When a car is newly purchased from the dealership, the car owner is still required to change the oil every 3,000 miles or so. Brakes will be replaced, a/c filters, etc. This is all done to prolong the life of the car and avoid costly expenses.
Relate this example to roofing. Regardless of whether your roof is brand new or 10 years old, maintaining it effectively is the key to long-term sustainability; it’s also very cost effective because it saves you from having to replace the entire thing when damage occurs. Regular maintenance can fix small leaks and holes to protect the structural integrity of the roof.
Insurance companies require their clients to provide proof of roof maintenance once a claim is submitted, otherwise the claim will not be settled.
Manufacturing companies such as GAF, require all client with a newly installed roof to perform annual roof maintenance, otherwise the roof warranty may be voided due to neglect of the roofing system.