A Roof Top Maintenance program can mean the difference of 10 years. With the proper maintenance on your roof, our client can be confident that their roof will not leak or pose problems throughout the rainy season.
Our Maintenance Service Includes
- Annual, semi-annual, or quarterly roof inspection Reports complete with recommendations.
- Include pictures that relate to scope describing all corrections made (including before and after picture)
- Cleaning of all primary drainage components and roof top debris.
- Seal and top off all pitch pans.
- Caulk all counter flashing.
- Make minor flashing repairs.
- Coat flashing as needed.
- All leaks repaired (as per agreement).
- Historical File complete with all forms as describes in Schedule of Services and Fees.
- Roof Maintenance Manual and forms to be sent to owner upon completion of inspection.
Our family-owner roofing company primarily serves Florida. For clients in BC, please click here.
When a car is newly purchased from the dealership, the car owner is still required to change the oil every 3,000 miles or so. Brakes will be replaced, a/c filters, etc. This is all done to prolong the life of the car to avoid dishing out for a new car.
Relate this example to a roof, regardless if the roof may be new or old, maintenance on your roof will prolong the life and can be cost effective in the long-term.
Insurance companies require their clients to provide proof of roof maintenance once a claim is submitted, otherwise the claim will not be settled.
Manufacturing companies such as GAF, require all client with a newly installed roof to perform annual roof maintenance, otherwise the roof warranty may be voided due to neglect of the roofing system.